Sunday, September 11, 2011

Did someone say Bobbi Brown?



I first got this Bobbi Brown pot rouge for lips and cheeks in Pale Pink as a part of a little make up kit for my 17th birthday back in 2007. Little did i know that I'd be using this non stop for quite some time.

I was originally hesitant to try this because of its moist nature. I'm more of a powdery product person and prefer using powder blush and foundation but this particular product has remained a must have in my make up collection because of its dual purpose. You can use it on your cheeks as a blush that stands out against your complexion but you can also use it on your lips and it looks a little bit like lip stain and less like lip stick so it gives a softer girly-er look.

I usually apply this with my finger tips and i find that it doesn't stain my fingers and is very easily wiped off. Its creamy but not gooey and doesn't not have a strong smell at all like some other creamy products that I've used in the past.

This part
icular set i got includes:
1- Cream eyeshadow in Glacier
2- Everything Mascara
3- Glitter clear lip gloss
4- Rouge pot for cheeks and lips in Pale Pink
(first image in the post)


No comments:

Post a Comment